- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Any and all InSwimwear.com ("the Site") content ("Site content") including, without limitation, code, static and animated images, text, graphics, photographs, titles, audio and video clips, data compilations and software contained in any files or materials comprising the Site, are, the sole and exclusive property of "INSWIMWEAR" and/or its content suppliers. This includes all content, whether initially provided as part of the InSwimwear.com site or transmitted by any subscriber, user, or other individual. InSwimwear.com and its content providersâ€™ rights in all content as specified above include but are not limited to the rights conferred by all applicable intellectual property assignment such as copyrights, trademarks and designs.
- INSWIMWEAR grants you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive license to (1) access this site for personal use and (2) to create a hyperlink to the INSWIMWEAR home page, so long as the link does not portray INSWIMWEAR, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. Other than page caching that may occur in the course of normal personal use, in neither case does this license confer any right to download or to modify any Site content. This license expressly excludes any resale, promotional or commercial use of the Site identity or its contents; any collection or reuse of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any downloading, retransmitting, broadcast or copying of account information; or any use of data mining, robots, or any other collection or extraction process. No portion of the Site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Site content as delineated in Paragraph 1, regardless of whether its original source is INSWIMWEAR or its designers or other content providers. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" that utilizes INSWIMWEARâ€™s name or trademarks displayed on the Site.
- In accordance with Paragraph 1, you agree that any and all messages, comments or other contributions made by any subscriber, user or other individual having access to InSwimwear.com are the sole and exclusive property of InSwimwear.com. This includes any messages, comments or contributions contained in any Chat Room, Message Board or other location and any messages, comments or contributions contained in any e-mail. You further agree that, consistent with its ownership of Site content, INSWIMWEAR may use or reproduce any such messages, comments or contributions, including for promotional or commercial purposes.
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any transmitted content. INSWIMWEAR reserves the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- Under no circumstances does your use of InSwimwear.com form any relationship, whether implied or express, with InSwimwear or the Site. INSWIMWEAR hereby disclaims any such relationship and any liability arising as a result of its use of any content, including messages, comments or contributions, contained on InSwimwear.com.